Important precautions – LG GBC-H20N User Manual
Follow these precautions when handling the drive or discs.
• Please take notice that the manufacturer of this equipment does not offer any
warranty against data loss due to inappropriate installation or handling, or direct
or indirect damages.
• Please take notice that the manufacturer will bear no responsibility for direct or
indirect damages caused by the use of this product or its malfunction.
• Please take notice that the manufacturer will bear no responsibility for damage to
data caused by this product.
• Please backup (copy) all important data as a protection against data loss.
• Avoid placing the drive in a location subject to:
- high humidity, high temperature, excessive dust, mechanical vibration,
We recommend using the drive in a horizontal or vertical position.
Do not use it in tilted position.
• Don’t move the drive suddenly from a cold place to a warm one or raise the room
temperature suddenly. Condensation may occur, causing abnormal operation.
• Make sure to remove the disc before moving the drive. The disc may become
damaged, causing data loss.
• Be careful to prevent foreign objects, such as liquids or metal, from entering the
• Don’t interrupt the electric power while the drive is operating.
• Please pay attention to handling Electrostatic Sensitive Devices, you may use
anti-static products such as wrist straps, heel straps, mats to protect your body