1ch ez set-up, Listening to music from your usb device – LG LHT854 User Manual
Listening to music from your USB device -
more you can do
Compatible USB Devices
• Devices which require additional program installation when you have con-
nected it to a computer, are not supported.
• MP3 Player : Flash type MP3 player.
The MP3 player requiring installation of a driver is not supported.
• USB Flash Drive : Devices that support USB2.0 or USB1.1.
USB device requirement
• Do not extract the USB device in operating.
• A back up demands to prevent a data damage.
• If you use a USB extension cable or USB hub, the USB device might not be
• A device using NTFS file system is not supported. (Only FAT (16/32) file sys-
tem is supported.)
• The USB function of this unit does not support all USB devices.
• Digital camera and mobile phone are not supported.
• This unit is not supported when the total number of files is 1000 or more.
• If the drive of USB device is two or more, a drive folder is displayed on the
screen. If you want to move to the previous menu after you select a folder,
5.1ch ez Set-up
the unit’s OPTICAL IN jack to jack on
optical out of your TV (or Digital Device etc.)
2 Select the AUX OPT:
To select the AUX OPT directly
3 Listen sound with 5.1ch speaker.:
4 To escape from AUX OPT
FUNCTION or INPUT
Listen to sound from TV, DVD and Digital Device with vivid 5.1ch mode.
Even in power off mode, if you press HT SPK, then power is on and
automatically changed to AUX OPT mode.
Listening to music from your
1 Connect the USB device to the unit
using a USB cable (not supplied).:
2 Select the USB function:
3 Select a file from the menu:
4 Start your music playing:
5 Before disconnecting the portable USB
device, change to any other function by
FUNCTION or INPUT
6 Remove the USB device:
The advantage of connecting your portable USB player through the sys-
tem’s USB port is that the USB device can be controlled from the system.
HT963SA-AP_DUSALLK 1/31/08 1:16 PM Page 18