Т³гж 2, Specifications save this manual, Safety warnings and precautions – Panasonic 3343109 User Manual
Page 2: Warning
For technical questions and replacement parts, please call 1-800-222-5381.
Thank you very much for choosing a NORTHERN TOOL + EQUIPMENT CO., Product! For future
reference, please complete the owner's record below:
Model: _______________ Purchase Date: _______________
This product is designed for certain applications only. Northern Tool + Equipment strongly
recommends that this product is not modified and/or used for any application other than that
for which it was designed. If you have any questions relative to a particular application, DO NOT
use the product until you have first contacted Northern Tool + Equipment to determine if it can
or should be performed on the product.
Before using this product, please read the following instructions carefully.
SAVE THIS MANUAL
You will need this manual for the safety warnings, operating and maintenance procedures, parts
list and diagram. Keep your invoice with this manual. Write the invoice number on the inside of the
front cover. Keep the manual and invoice in a safe and dry place for future reference.
Safety Warnings and Precautions
When using this tool, basic safety precautions should always be followed to reduce the risk of
personal injury and damage to equipment. Read all instructions before using this product.
1. Avoid working alone. Should an accident occur, an assistant can bring help.
2. Disconnect power. Unplug tool when not in use, before servicing and when changing accessories
such as grinding wheels. Never walk away and leave the tool running.
3. Keep work area clean. Cluttered areas invite injuries.
4. Keep children and pets away. Children must never be allowed in the work area. Do not let them
handle machines, tools, or extension cords. Never allow unsupervised or untrained personnel to
operate the machine.
5. Store idle equipment. When not in use, tool must be stored in a dry location to inhibit rust.
Always lock up tools and keep out of reach of children.
6. Dress properly. Do not wear loose clothing or jewelry as they can be caught in moving parts.
Protective electrically nonconductive clothes and nonskid footwear are recommended when
working. Wear restrictive hair covering to contain long hair. Wear an ANSI-approved dust mask
7. Use eye protection. Always wear ANSI-approved impact-resistant safety goggles.
8. Do not overreach. Keep proper footing and balance at all times. Do not reach over or across
electrical cables or frames.
9. Maintain tools with care. Inspect grinding wheels and power cord periodically for cracks and
other damage. if necessary, have them repaired by an authorized technician.
10. Use the right tool for the job. Do not attempt to force a small tool or attachment to do the work
of a larger industrial tool. There are certain applications for which this tool was designed. Do not
modify this tool and do not use this tool for a purpose for which it was not intended.
11. Stay alert. Watch what you are doing and use common sense. Do not operate any tool when
you are tired or under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Read warning labels on prescriptions to
determine if your judgment or reflexes are impaired while taking drugs. If there is any doubt, do
not operate the tool.
Save the receipt, warranty and these instructions.It is important you read the entire manual to
become familiar with this product before you begin using it.
1 of 5
Power Input: 110V AC / 60Hz
Power Cord Length: 70-7/8" (180cm)
Power Cord Plug Type: 3-Prong, Grounded
Variable speed 0 ~ 10,000 RPM
3" Diameter x 3/4" Thick
3" Diameter x 3/4" Thick
1/2" (12mm) Diameter