Teac HDU1500/KIT User Manual
External 3.5'' hard disk drives, Become a teac "fan" today and, External hard disk drives
TEAC’s new line of high-end 3.5” external hard disk drives are
pre-formatted and ready to go. You can add reliable, high-per-
formance storage instantly to your PC or Mac systems.
Multiple drives could be added to deliver unlimited capacity.
Featuring fast access times, TEAC external hard drives deliver
fast performance for data storage, backup or transporting
large files between systems. Simply plug into a USB port and
within seconds, your valuable data is securely transferred.
Store or share your data instantly and with confidence with
TEAC hard drives.
Our new sleek and rugged aluminum case design maximizes
heat dissipation and keeps the hard disk drive running cooler
for optimum performance. The casing prevents overheating,
providing reliability and dependability for users.
Available in various capacities, TEAC hard drives are ready to
use right out of the box.
© 2010 TEAC AMERICA, INC. All rights reserved. All trademarks and registered trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective companies.
TEAC AMERICA, INC., 7733 Telegraph Road, Montebello, CA 90640 • phone 323.727-4859 • fax 323.727.7652 • email email@example.com
Hard Disk Drives
Hard Disk Drives
1TB, 1.5TB, 2.0TB
• Compatible with both Windows and Mac.
• Portable, aluminum design.
• Available in 1TB, 1.5TB and 2TB capacities.
• Ideal solution for storing digital photos,
music and data files.
• Easy installation and hot swappable.
• Fast transfer speeds.
• Plug and play design.
• Add unlimited storage with multiple TEAC
external hard drives.
Become a TEAC "FAN" today and:
* Share your experiences.
* Join and participate in discussions.
* Find out what is new at TEAC!
One year limited
• TEAC external hard disk drive
• Quick install manual
• AC power adapter
• Stand for vertical operation
• Add plenty of storage for digital
video capture and editing.
• Back up all of your important files on
one, easily accessible drive.
• Share files between computers.
• Add plenty of storage to organize
the massive amount of data generated
by today's digital devices such as
digital cameras, DV camcorders
and MP3 players.
• Add virtually unlimited storage space
with multiple external hard drives.