Velocity Micro SPK-VELO-001 User Manual
2. Press On/Off button and turn the speakers ON. The POWER LED will light up in
Blue. Switch off the speakers by pressing the ON/OFF button on the speakers or
on the remote control unit, and the LED will be off.
3. To suit the needs of different users, these speakers are designed for wall
mounting. There are two holes at the back of each speaker for you to hang them
on the wall.
REMOTE CONTROL UNIT
1. Remove the battery cover at the rear of the remote control unit and insert 2
“AAA” size batteries (not included) into the battery compartment with the correct
2. Place back the cover and close the battery compartment.
1. Turn on the audio source (TV or audio component) to which the transmitter is
connected with. The blue signal LED on the transmitter will light up.
2. Select the channel 1 or 2 of the transmitter for best performance in your location.
3. Turn on the ON/OFF button on the speakers (the ON/OFF button on the remote
control unit cannot be used as a primary device to switch on the speakers).
Press the “AUTO TUNE” button to get the best tuning reception in the speakers.
When the button is pressed, frequency tuning starts automatically and it stops
when a signal is detected. Tuning process can also be activated by pressing the
“AUTO TUNE” button on the remote control unit.
4. Volume can be adjusted up by pressing “+” button or
down by pressing the button “-“ to the desired listening
level, or you can press the “+” button or “-“ button” on
the remote control unit to adjust the volume level.
a) Keep the speakers up to 7 meters apart from the
transmitter, and then press “AUTO TUNE” button for the best reception.
b) Whenever you find frequency jam, move your channel switch from one
channel to the other channel (there are two channels for selection) on the
transmitter, and then press the “AUTO-TUNE” button again.