Dexter Laundry T-900 (On-Premise) User Manual
60lb capacity computer control opl washer
INSTALLATION & OPERATION
Please read this information and retain for reference.
WARNING - THIS WASHER IS EQUIPPED WITH DEVICES AND FEATURES RELATING TO ITS SAFE
OPERATION. TO AVOID INJURY OR ELECTRICAL SHOCK, DO NOT PERFORM ANY SERVICING
UNLESS QUALIFIED TO DO SO.
IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE OWNER TO CHECK THIS EQUIPMENT ON A FREQUENT
BASIS TO ASSURE ITS SAFE OPERATION.
A machine should not be allowed to operate if any of the following occur:
- Excessively high water level.
- If machine is not connected to a properly grounded circuit.
- If the door does not remain securely locked during the entire cycle.
- Vibration or shaking from an inadequate mounting or foundation.
WARNING - FOR SAFETY
1. Always shut off power and water supply before servicing.
2. Do not overload the washer.
3. Do not open door when cylinder is in motion or it contains water.
4. Do not bypass any safety devices of this washer.
5. Do not use volatile or flammable substances in or near this washer.
6. Keep all panels in place. They protect against shock and injury and add rigidity to the washer.
PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE REQUIREMENTS
- Check that the loading door remains securely locked and cannot be opened during the entire cycle.
- Check the water connections for leaks.
- Clean the top and sides of the cabinet to remove residue.
- Clean the soap dispenser and lid and check that all dispenser mounting screws are in-place and tight.
- Check the drain valve for leaking and that it opens properly.
- Check the loading door for leaks. Clean the door seal of all foreign matter.
- Leave the loading door open to aerate the washer when not in use.
- Make sure the washer is inoperative by switching off the main power supply.
- Check the V-belts for wear and proper tension.
- Clean lint and other foreign matter from around motor.
- Check all water connections for leaks.
- Wipe and clean the inside of the washer and check that all electrical components are free of moisture and dust.
- Remove and clean water inlet hose filters. Replace if necessary.
- Check anchor bolts - retighten if necessary
IMPORTANT: Replace any and all panels that were removed to perform daily and/or quarterly maintenance.