HT instruments HT5 User Manual
EN - 9
1. While using and storing the instrument, carefully observe the recommendations listed
in this manual in order to prevent possible damage or danger during use.
2. Do not use the instrument in environments with high humidity levels or high
temperatures. Do not expose to direct sunlight.
3. In case the instrument is not to be used for a long time, remove the batteries to avoid
liquid leaks that could damage the instrument’s internal circuits.
Only expert and trained technicians should perform this operation. Before
carrying out this operation, make sure you have disconnected the
instrument from all connected circuits.
1. Loosen the battery cover fastening screw and remove the cover (see Fig. 1 – point 7)
2. Remove the battery from the battery compartment.
3. Insert one new battery of the same type (9V IEC 6LR61). Pay attention to the correct
4. Position the battery cover back over the compartment and fasten it with the relevant
5. Do not scatter old batteries into the environment. Use the relevant containers for
CLEANING THE INSTRUMENT
Use a soft and dry cloth to clean the instrument. Never use wet cloths, solvents, water, etc.
END OF LIFE
CAUTION: the symbol on the instrument indicates that the appliance and its
accessories must be collected separately and correctly disposed of.