Control panel functions, Front panel controls, Rear – LG L192WS-SN User Manual
Page 9: Front panel controls rear
Control Panel Functions
Use this button to enter or exit the On Screen Display.
This function allows you to lock the current control
settings, so that they cannot be inadvertently changed.
Press and hold the MENU button for several seconds.
The message "OSD LOCKED" should appear.
You can unlock the OSD controls at any time by pushing
the MENU button for several seconds. The message
"OSD UNLOCKED" should appear.
Use these buttons to select or adjust functions in the On
LightView hot key
Front Panel Controls
This feature lets you easily select the best desired
image condition optimized to the environment
(ambient illumination, image types etc).
• DAY : Bright ambient illumination
• NIGHT : Dark ambient illumination
• TEXT : For text images (Word processing etc.)
• MOVIE : For animation images in videos
• PHOTO : For pictures or drawings
• NORMAL : This is under normal operating