Fall asleep while listening to your player, Sound quality adjustment, Vsm (virtual sound matrix) – LG LFA840 User Manual
Page 11: About mp3/wma
Fall asleep while listening to your player
Press SLEEP on the remote control one or more times to select delay time
between 10 and 180 minutes, after the player will turn off. Press SLEEP on the
remote control repeatedly, the display changes in the following order, correspon-
ding icons & dimmer ON
SLEEP 180 (dimmer ON)
SLEEP 150 (dimmer
SLEEP 120 (dimmer ON)
SLEEP 90 (dimmer ON)
SLEEP 80 (dim-
SLEEP 70 (dimmer ON)
SLEEP 60 (dimmer ON)
SLEEP 40 (dimmer ON)
SLEEP 30 (dimmer ON)
20 (dimmer ON)
SLEEP 10 (dimmer ON)
sleep off & dimmer off.
Sound quality adjustment
You can choose sound impressions. Press EQ on the remote control repeatedly,
the display changes in the following order, NATURAL
AUTO -- EQ (Only
VSM (Virtual Sound Matrix)
You can select the Virtual sound. Press VSM on the player to set the virtual
sound. Press VSM on the player repeatedly, the display changes in the following
• VIRTUAL : Realtime 3D positioned sound rendering technology with stereo
sources, optimized for stereo speakers. Listeners may experience amazing vir-
tual surround effects with their own multimedia players.
• ON STAGE : The sound fills Concert hall.
MP3/WMA Disc compatibility with this unit is limited as follows:
• Sampling Frequency : 8 - 48 kHz (MP3), 32 - 48 kHz (WMA)
• Bit rate : 8 - 320 kbps (MP3), 48 - 320 kbps (WMA)
• CD-R physical format should be “ISO 9660”
• If you record MP3/WMA files using the software which cannot create a FILE
SYSTEM, for example “Direct-CD” etc., it is impossible to playback MP3 files.
We recommend that you use “Easy-CD Creator”, which creates an ISO 9660
• Do not use special letters such as “/ : * ? “ < >”etc.
• Even if the total number of files on the disc has more than 1000, it will only
show up to 999.