Have you installed the display driver, Troubleshooting – LG W2242P-BS User Manual
Have you installed the display driver?
Have you installed the
Do you see an
Plug&Play (VESA DDC)
• Be sure to install the display driver from the display
driver CD (or diskette) that comes with your
display. Or, you can also download the driver from
our web site: http://www.lge.com.
• Make sure to check if the video card supports
Display image is incorrect
The screen color is
mono or abnormal.
The screen blinks.
• Check if the signal cable is properly connected
and use a screwdriver to fasten if necessary.
• Make sure the video card is properly inserted in
• Set the color setting higher than 24 bits (true color)
at Control Panel - Settings.
• Check if the screen is set to interlace mode and if
yes, change it to the recommend resolution.