The audio function is not working, Troubleshooting – LG E2281VR-BN User Manual
Display image is incorrect
The screen color is
mono or abnormal.
The screen blinks.
• Check if the signal cable is properly connected
and use a screwdriver to fasten if necessary.
• Make sure the video card is properly inserted in
• Set the color setting higher than 24 bits (true color)
at Control Panel - Settings.
• Check if the screen is set to interlace mode and if
yes, change it to the recommend resolution.
Do you see an "Unrecognized monitor, Plug&Play (VESA
DDC) monitor found" message?
Have you installed the
• Be sure to install the display driver from the display
driver CD (or diskette) that comes with your
display. Or, you can also download the driver from
our web site: http://www.lg.com.
• Make sure to check if the video card supports
The Audio function is not working
Picture OK & No sound.
• Check whether volume is "0".
• Check sound muted.
• HDMI cable installed properly.
• Head phone cable installed properly.
• Check sound format. Not supply to compressed