Physical transmitter adjustments – Spektrum DX6 User Manual
SPEKTRUM DX6 • TRANSMITTER INSTRUCTION MANUAL
Moving the Throttle Limiting Wedges
Throttle limiting wedges are used to limit the maximum throttle
travel. When changing between Modes 1 and 2, or between
Modes 3 and 4, you must move the throttle limit wedges.
1. Move the gimbals a small amount to remove a screw and
wedge from the top and bottom of the throttle gimbal.
2. Install the wedges on the other gimbal using two screws.
Adjusting the Elevator Centering Screw
When changing between Modes 1 and 2, or between Modes 3
and 4, you must adjust the elevator centering screw.
1. Hold the Elevator or Throttle stick in the full up or full down
position when you are adjusting the elevator centering screw.
Holding the gimbal stick reduces the load on the elevator
centering mechanism and makes it easier to adjust the
2. Locate the gimbal where the elevator centering spring is
engaged. Use a Phillips screwdriver to tighten the elevator
centering screw. Tightening the screw will disengage the
3. Using a Phillips screwdriver, loosen the opposite elevator
centering screw until the lever engages.
Re-assembling the Transmitter
1. Put the rear of the transmitter case on the main case, taking
care to not pinch any wires.
2. Install and tighten the eight Phillips screws.
3. Reinstall the battery holder or optional battery.
4. Power on the transmitter. When a calibration screen shows,
move the control sticks to extremes and to centers as directed
to correctly calibrate controls.
PHYSICAL TRANSMITTER ADjUSTMENTS