Sony DSC-RX100 User Manual
Battery life and number of images that can be
recorded and played back
• The above number of images applies when the battery pack is fully charged. The
number of images may decrease depending on the conditions of use.
• The number of images that can be recorded is for shooting under the following
– Using Sony “Memory Stick PRO Duo” (Mark2) media (sold separately)
– The battery pack is used at an ambient temperature of 25°C (77°F).
• The number for “Shooting (still images)” is based on the CIPA standard, and is for
shooting under the following conditions:
(CIPA: Camera & Imaging Products Association)
– DISP is set to [Display All Info.].
– Shooting once every 30 seconds.
– The zoom is switched alternately between the W and T ends.
– The flash strobes once every two times.
– The power turns on and off once every ten times.
• The battery life for movies applies shooting under the following conditions:
– Record Setting: 60i 17M(FH)/50i 17M(FH)
– When continuous shooting ends because of set limits (29 minutes), press the
MOVIE (Movie) button again to continue shooting. Shooting functions such as
zoom will not be available.
Number of images
Shooting (still images)
Approx. 165 min.
Approx. 330 images
Viewing (still images)
Approx. 250 min.
Approx. 5000 images
Approx. 80 min.