Nyrius ARIES Home User Manual
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is
subject to the following two conditions:
1. This device may not cause harmful interference, and
2. This device must accept any interference received, including
interference that may cause undesired operation.
This class B digital apparatus complies with Canadian ICES-003.
This equipment has been tested and is found to comply with the limits for a Class B
digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to pro-
vide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not
installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference
to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not
occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to
radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off
and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of
the following measures:
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna
• Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver
• Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which
the receiver is connected
• Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for
compliance with the FCC Rules could void the user’s authority to operate
Industry Canada Statement
This device complies with Industry Canada license-exempt RSS standard(s). Operation
is subject to the following two conditions:
1. This device may not cause interference, and
2. This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause
undesired operation of the device.