Cmin-max, Installation instructions – Comfort-Aire PSH-141A User Manual
Installation, Operation & Maintenance
Heat Controller, Inc.
Installation in a double-hung sash
1. Cut the foam seal (adhesive type) to the proper length and
attach it to the window stool. Fig.8
2. Attach the window slider kit to the window stool. Adjust the
length of the window slider kit according to the width of
window, shorten the adjustable window kit if the width of
window is less than 26.5” (67.5 cm). Open the window sash
and place the window slider kit on the window stool. Fig.9
3. Cut the foam seal (adhesive type) to the proper length
and attach it on the top of the window. Shown as in Fig.10
4. Close the window sash securely against the window.
5. Cut the foam seal to an appropriate length and seal the
open gap between the top window sash and outer window
sash. Shown as in Fig.11.
Foam seal A
26.5”~ 48.5” (67.5-123 cm)