Graymills PPS Fuse Replacement User Manual
Replacing the peristaltic pump fuse, Caution
REPLACING THE PERISTALTIC PUMP FUSE
Supplement to Graymills manual 795-09456
See manual 795-09456 for all Cautions & Warnings before installing fuse
Replacing the Fuse(s) – All models
To change the fuse on the 115VAC models:
1) Unplug the power cord from the power receptacle.
2) Open the Fuse holder door and remove the fuse holder.
3) Remove and replace the blown fuse with the new fuse. Make sure that the Fuse
Substitution Clip is in the location indicated in the above diagram.
4) Install the Fuse holder in the Power Entry Module. (Make sure that the Fuse Substitution
Clip is facing UP) and close the door.
5) Re-install the power cord.
The fuse substitution clip is only to be used for 115VAC pump operation.