En g li s h – Nostalgia Electrics CRF170 RETRO RED User Manual
14. Check appliance for presence of foreign objects prior to use.
NEVER put anything living into the refrigerator for risk of severe injury or death.
16. DO NOT cover or block any ventilation openings on the appliance.
17. DO NOT use mechanical devices or other means to accelerate the defrosting process.
18. DO NOT damage the refrigerant circuit.
19. DO NOT continuously open and close the refrigerator and freezer door during normal
use. Keep the internal temperature as high as you can to reduce energy consumption.
20. Keep the drawers, stabilizing rods and shelves consistent
with their original placement in the refrigerator.
21. A short power supply cord is provided to reduce the risk resulting
from becoming entangled or tripping over a long cord.
22. Longer detachable power supply cords can be used if care is exercised in their use.
23. DO NOT let cord hang over the edge of a table or countertop.
24. DO NOT use an adapter plug or extension cord.
25. This appliance has a three-pronged plug. To reduce the risk of electrical shock, this
plug is intended to fit into an outlet only one way. Do not modify the plug in any way.
This appliance must be grounded. Connect only to properly grounded outlet.
26. The circuitry for the refrigerator must be isolated. The area of cross section
of wire must be larger than .75mm². The power plug should have its
own socket, as an adapter may cause the socket to overheat.
27. The voltage and frequency of this product should be 115V, 60Hz.
Contact an authorized service technician if the wire is damaged.
28. DO NOT interrupt the power by pulling the power supply cord and/
or pulling the power plug out of its socket directly.
29. NEVER unplug refrigerator by pulling on the power cord. Always
grasp the plug firmly and pull straight out from the outlet.
30. DO NOT damage the refrigerant circuit.
31. All maintenance on this unit should be done by an authorized repair technician.
32. DO NOT put bottled beverages in the freezer, as they may break and/or explode.
DO NOT put sealed containers of hot sauces, soups and foods into the refrigerator
without cooling off first. Hot sauces, soups and foods placed into the refrigerator will
grow bacteria and can cause food poisoning.
DO NOT store explosive substances such as aerosol cans with a flammable propellant
in this appliance. This appliance is intended for household use and similar uses such
Staff kitchen areas in shops, offices and other working environments
Farm houses and by clients in hotels, motels, bed and
breakfasts and other residential environments
Catering and similar non-retail applications