Warning, Ssembly, Attach handle to vacuum – Bissell CLEAN VIEW 74T5 User Manual
Page 5: Attach vacuum hose and tools
w w w . b i s s e l l . c o m
The only tool you’ll need to assemble
your vacuum cleaner is a screwdriver.
Attach handle to vacuum
1. Locate the vacuum handle and remove
the screw packet taped to the base of
2. Stand the vacuum upright and place the
handle on the top of the vacuum body.
3. Insert the screws into the existing holes
on each side. Tighten securely with a
Attach vacuum hose and tools
1. Attach the Twist ‘n Snap hose by
lining up the tabs on the base with the
corresponding notches on the back of
2. Turn the Twist ‘n Snap hose to the right
to lock the hose into place.
3. Grasping the Quick Reach handle, slide
the end of the hose wand into the hose
wand base. Snap the hose into the hose
NOTE: The powerfoot will not
operate effectively unless the hose
wand is firmly attached.
4. Slide the extension wand and the crevice
tool together into the storage clip on the
side of the vacuum.
5. Snap the combination tool into the
storage clip on the back of the vacuum.
6. The TurboBrush tool bracket slides into
the front of the handle. Attach the brack-
et by aligning the pegs with the holes on
the handle and pulling down until it locks
7. Place the TurboBrush tool in the bracket by
aligning the bottom of the bracket with
the opening of the brush roll and snap the
TurboBrush tool into place.
Plastic film can be dangerous. To
avoid danger of suffocation, keep
away from babies and children.