Warning, Notice, Aintenance and care – Bissell CLEAN VIEW 74T5 User Manual
w w w . b i s s e l l . c o m
aintenance and care
1. Unplug cleaner from electrical outlet.
2. Remove the dirt container as described
in the previous section. Grasp the filter
cup located at the bottom of the dirt
container and twist counterclockwise to
unlock and remove.
3. Grasp the circular filters and pull
straight up to remove.
4. Separate the outer foam and inner
pleated circular filters. Wash each indi-
vidually by hand in warm water. Mild
detergent may be used if desired. Rinse
well, then air dry
thoroughly before putting them back
together and replacing in filter cup.
5. The filter cup may be washed in warm
water with a mild detergent. Make sure it
is completely dry before reassembling with
6. The upper tank and primary separator
may be wiped clean with a damp cloth.
Reach underneath the upper tank and
turn the rim of the primary separator to
unlock. Pull straight down to remove.
Cleaning the pre-motor filter
1. Unplug the cleaner from electrical outlet.
2. The pre-motor filter protects the motor
from debris. It is located underneath the
dirt container and filter cup in the center
of the round part of the Lock ‘n Seal
3. Remove the small, round, pre-motor filter
and any debris on top of it. Rinse well
under warm water, then air dry thoroughly
Cleaning the inner & outer circular filters
Do not operate cleaner with
damp or wet filters or without
all filters in place.
This product is intended for household use
only and not for commercial or industrial
use. Vacuuming of dust from products like
plaster, concrete or ashes will damage the
motor and void the warranty.