Maintaining your wave, Radio, Troubleshooting – Bose Wave Radio II User Manual
Page 24: Customer service, Limited warranty, Technical information
Maintaining Your Wave
What to do
System does not function
• Make sure the power cord is fully plugged into an operating electrical outlet.
• Press On/Off to see if the display lights.
• Turn the volume up.
• Disconnect headphones.
• Check connections for an auxiliary source.
• Press AUX to listen to an external source connected to the AUX IN input.
• Make sure the external source is turned on.
Remote control is incon-
sistent or does not work
• Operate the remote control closer to the unit.
• Check that the remote control battery is installed with positive (+) polarity facing up.
• Replace the remote control battery.
• Check for interference from room lighting, sunlight, or dust or dirt on lens.
• Try the unit in a different location.
AM reception is weak
• Adjust the internal antenna by rotating the unit slightly one way and then the other.
• Move the unit farther from a TV, refrigerator, fluorescent lamps, halogen lamps, dimmer
switches, or other electronic equipment that generates electrical noise.
• If neither suggestion works, you may be in an area of weak AM signal coverage.
FM reception is weak
• Extend the power cord as much as possible. The power cord acts as an FM antenna.
• Try an external antenna. Call Bose
Customer Service to order an external FM antenna.
If you lose your remote, additional remotes are available from Bose
For additional help in solving problems, contact Bose Customer Service. See the phone
numbers listed inside the back cover of this guide.
Your Bose Wave
,, is covered by a limited transferable warranty. Details of the limited
warranty are provided on the product registration card that is included in the carton. Please
complete the information section on the card and mail it to Bose. Failure to do so will not
affect your limited warranty rights.
AC power rating
120V~ 50/60Hz 60W
14.6" W x 8.6" D x 4.2" H (36.8 cm x 21.9 cm x 10.6 cm)
8.7 lb (3.9 kg)