Aintenance and care, Replace lightbulb, Maintaining turbobrush – Bissell 10N6 User Manual
w w w . b i s s e l l . c o m
aintenance and care
Unplug the vacuum from electrical outlet.
Using a screwdriver, first remove 2 screws
on either side of lens and pull out to remove
3. Remove the bulb from the socket by
grasping the bulb and pulling gently. Install
the new bulb by pushing it gently into the
socket until the bulb snaps into place.
4. Reposition the lens place cover back over
headlight and reinsert 2 screws.
The TurboBrush Pet should be checked regularly
for clogs or debris wrapping around the brush.
1. Remove tool from hose or front of vacuum.
2. Twist collar so opening is at the top and lift
top cover to remove.
3. Remove the brush from the belt and clean
4. Replace the brush inside the belt and place
ends into slots on sides as shown.
5. Reposition top cover making sure to line up
inside tab at the front with the opening on
the cover. Twist collar until opening is at the
bottom to lock into place.