Kraus KHU123-32-KPF1622-KSD30 User Manual
Kraus Accessories for water
3. Place the faucet on the countertop.
4. If the countertop is thin or the faucet is being mounted on the sink itself, place the countertop extender (#12)
from underneath the countertop and tighten it onto the tailpiece (#4). **OPTIONAL**
5. Place the rubber washer (#6) and then the metal washer (#7) onto the tailpiece (#4) from underneath
6. Place the fixing set (#8) onto tailpiece (#4) underneath the countertop and tighten it.
7. Connect pullout hose (#11) to copper tube. see details on page 2
8. Place the weight (#9) onto pullout hose (#11).
9. Screw in the hot and cold waterlines (#10) and attach them to the water supply.