Capresso F7 User Manual
Impressa f7/f8 quick reference guide, Impressa f7/f8 control panel
Impressa F7/F8 Quick Reference Guide
This Guide does not replace the Operating Instructions.
For details and cautions you must read all instructions.
Traces of Coffee Grounds in New Machine?
This is normal! Grinder was tested during assembly with beans.
Despite cleaning, traces of ground coffee may be found.
represents information in the display.
A) First Time Ever Preparation
Place machine on a flat, hard surface.
1. Fill water in tank and beans in bean container.
2. DO NOT install the Water Filter Cartridge now!
3. Push ON/OFF button.
. Place a cup under-
neath the frother and turn the SELECTOR to the water
. Water pumps through the
frother into the cup and stops automatically.
Turn the SELECTOR to the Cup Symbol.
. After two minutes
4. Place a cup underneath the coffee spout and push the
. Place a large cup underneath the
coffee spout and press the 1-CUP button. The F7/F8
starts grinding and brews coffee. Discard the first two
. You can only brew coffee when the display
B) Daily Preparation
• Fill fresh water in tank and check bean container.
• Push ON/OFF button:
• Place a cup under the coffee spouts and press the RINSE
b. Steam / Hot Water
On/Off P Button 1-Cup 2-Cup Rinse Steam
Dual Frother PLUS