Capresso Z5 User Manual
Quick reference guide, Impressa z5/z6
This Guide does not replace the Operating Instructions.
For details and cautions you must read all instructions.
Watch the DVD instructions!
Traces of Coffee Grounds in New Machine?
This is normal! Grinder was tested during assembly with
beans. Despite cleaning, traces of ground coffee may
represents display text. Illustration numbers
on next page correspond with Operating Instructions.
A) First Time Ever Preparation
1. Fill water in tank, open Cover Lid (spring activated!),
remove Bean Container Safety Lid and add beans.
Only regular beans, no flavored or coated beans!!!
Replace Bean Container Safety Lid (Fig. 4).
2. DO NOT install the Clearyl Filter Cartridge now!
3. Turn the Main Power Switch on (bottom left by cord).
4. Push On/Off button on top (Fig. 3). Place a large cup
under the Hot Water Spout / Coffee Spouts and one
under the Auto Cappuccino System (ACS) (Fig. 5e).
. Push the Rinse button.
WELCOME TO JURA
. Press the Rinse
5. Leave the cup under the coffee spouts and push the
1-cup Espresso Button.
. Push the
1-cup Espresso Button again. Wait until the Z5/Z6
. Discard the coffee.
6. Your next cup will be perfect.
B) Daily Preparation
• Fill fresh water in tank and check bean container.
• Push On/Off button (Fig. 3).
MACHINE IS HEATING
. Place a cup under the coffee spouts
and press the Rinse Button.
C) Installing the Auto Cappuccino System (ACS)
• Attach the Dial Component to the Dual Fixed Spouts.