Setting up the transmitter – Sharp Atomic clock User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
13. WALL-MOUNTING HOLE:
- Use it to support the main unit when hanging clock.
14. TABLE STAND:
- Use it to stand the clock on the desktop.
15. BATTERY COMPARTMEMT AND DOOR:
- Accomodates 2 AA size batteries.
1. LED INDICATOR:
- Flashes when the remote unit transmits a reading.
2. CHANNEL SLIDE SWITCH:
- Assign the transmitter to Channel 1 or 2.
(Note: Channel 3 is not effective for this model.)
3. RESET BUTTON:
- Press It to restart the transmitter and return all values
to default values.
4. BATTERY COMPARTMENT:
- Accommodates 2 AA Size batteries.
5. BATTERY DOOR
6. WALL-MOUNTING HOLDER:
- Use it to support the transmitter on the wall.
7. TABLE STAND:
- Use it to stand the transmitter on the desktop.
SETTING UP THE TRANSMITTER:
1. Remove the battery door and insert 2 AA size batteries
into the battery compartment as per the polarity
Information marked on the battery compartment.
Press the small “RESET” button to set the transmitter.
Press the “CHANNEL" button on the back of the clock
to set the desired channel. (Channel 1 or 2)
Replace the battery door.
The building material and position of receiver and
transmitter affect the effective range. So try various
locations to obtain the best result.
Place the units away from metal objects and electrical
appliances to minimize the interference. Position the
receiver within the effective transmission range: 330
feet (100 meters) in usual circumstances.