Specific safety rules symbology, Specifications, Functional description – Milwaukee Tool 5262-21 User Manual
specific safeTy rules
No Load Revolutions per
Blows per Minute (BPM)
Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.
United States and Canada
Mexican Approvals Marking
• Wear ear protectors. Exposure to noise can
cause hearing loss.
• Use auxiliary handle(s), if supplied with the
tool. Loss of control can cause personal injury.
• Hold power tool by insulated gripping sur-
faces, when performing an operation where
the cutting accessory may contact hid-
den wiring or its own cord. Cutting acces-
sory contacting a “live” wire may make ex-
posed metal parts of the power tool “live” and
could give the operator an electric shock.
• Keep hands away from all cutting edges and
• Maintain labels and nameplates. These carry
important information. If unreadable or missing,
contact a MILWAUKEE service facility for a free
• WARNING Some dust created by power sanding,
sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction
activities contains chemicals known to cause
cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Some examples of these chemicals are:
• lead from lead-based paint
• crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other
masonry products, and
• arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated
Your risk from these exposures varies, depending
on how often you do this type of work. To reduce
your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well
ventilated area, and work with approved safety
equipment, such as those dust masks that are spe-
cially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
Rotary Hammer (concrete)
Thin Wall Percussion
8 0 - 1620 0 - 5860
1. Side handle
3. Depth gauge rod
4. SDS Plus bit holder
5. Mode selector lever
7. Forward/Reverse control switch