Advanced features, Programmable sensor override, Test program of all stations – Hunter XC User Manual
Test Program of All Stations
The XC allows the user a simplified method for running a test
program. This feature will operate each station in numerical
sequence, from the lowest to the highest.
1. With the dial in the run position, press and hold the
button. The station number will be displayed and the time
will be flashing.
2. Use the or buttons to set the run time from 1 to 15
minutes. The run time needs to be entered only once.
3. After a 2 second pause, the test program will start.
Programmable Sensor Override
The XC allows the user to program the controller so that
the sensor disables watering on only desired stations. For
example, patio gardens that have pots under overhangs and
roofs may not receive water when it rains and will continue to
need to be watered during periods of rain. To program sensor
1. Turn the dial to the run position.
2. Press and hold the button down while turning
the dial to sTarT TImes position.
3. Release the button. At this point, the
display will show the station number, ON,
icon, will be flashing.
4. Press the or button to enable or
disable the sensor for the station shown.
ON = Sensor enabled (will suspend
OFF = Sensor disabled (will allow watering)
5. Use the or buttons to scroll to the next
station that you would like to program the sensor override.
NOTE: The controller default is for the sensor to
disable watering on all zones when rain occurs.
When the XC receives an input from the
sensor to disable watering, the display
will indicate those stations that have been
programmed to override the sensor. A
station that is running in the sensor override mode will flash
and icons alternately.