Information – Dell 2000FP User Manual
Norris Parts Repair Manual
Copyright©2006 – All Rights Reserved - Distribution or Duplication of this document is prohibited.
The Dell 2000FP was designed for a wide variety of users ranging from the home, small office, or
corporate environment. It utilizes a 20.1-inch (51.0cm) Active Matrix TFT LCD that displays sharp and
brilliant images of text and graphics with a maximum resolution up to 1600 x 1200 pixels.
Common Problems associated with this model:
1. Black Display (screen goes black).
2. Front Panel Buttons won’t work.
3. Front Panel Lights stay yellow.
4. Picture blurring.
Resolving these issues (Part Replacement):
1. Replace the logic board 48.L3701.A02 Manufactured by BENQ.
This Logic Board works on the following models:
20.1" LCD MONITOR
1. Place monitor face down on flat surface using a soft towel to avoid scratching the LCD screen.
2. Use a cup or other small container to hold the screws as they are removed.
3. It is recommended, not required, that you purchase a static wrist guard or other anti-static
guard. These can be purchased at a nominal cost at a computer hardware store or electronics
4. Make sure the unit is unplugged and the power supply/plug is removed from the unit.
5. Important: Do not apply force onto the LCD screen at anytime, this will cause permanent
6. This manual is provided as a reference guide. If you do not understand disassembly process
or you do not feel that you are competent to perform the repair, then you should have the
repair completed by a professional repair technician.
Norris Parts provides this manual for reference only. Norris Parts is not responsible for any actions
taken by the user of this manual. Norris Parts is not responsible for damage resulting from the repair
or use of any equipment referenced in this manual.