Heatiator Heatilator Wood Burning Fireplace CL36D User Manual
Owner’s manual, Warning, Caution
Installation and Operation
Wood Burning Fireplace
Installation and service of this fi replace
should be performed by qualifi ed personnel.
Hearth & Home Technologies suggests NFI
certifi ed or factory-trained professionals, or
technicians supervised by an
NFI certifi ed professional.
• For use with solid wood fuel or decorative
gas appliance only.
DO NOT install unvented gas logs.
If the information in these instruc-
tions is not followed exactly, a
fi re may result causing property
damage, personal injury, or death.
• Do not store or use gasoline or other fl am-
mable vapors and liquids in the vicinity of
this or any other appliance.
• Do not overfi re. Overfi ring will void your
• Comply with all minimum clearances to
combustibles as specifi ed. Failure to
comply may cause house fi re.
Hot screen/mesh and glass doors will cause burns.
DO NOT touch screen/mesh or glass doors until
• NEVER allow children to touch screen/mesh or glass
• Keep children away
• CAREFULLY SUPERVISE children in same room as
• Alert children and adults to hazards of high
High temperatures may ignite clothing or other
fl ammable materials.
• Keep clothing, furniture, draperies and other
fl ammable materials away.
Screen/mesh, glass doors
and other surfaces are hot
during operation AND cool
DO NOT DISCARD THIS MANUAL
• Important operating
a n d m a i n t e n a n c e
• Leave this manual with
party responsible for
use and operation.
• Read, understand
and follow these
instructions for safe
i n s t a l l a t i o n a n d
Heatilator • CL36D, CR36D • 12538 • Rev Z 7/12