Safety information – HP PP036AA#ABA User Manual
This product was designed and manufactured to meet strict quality and safety standards. There
are, however, some installation and operation precautions which you should be particularly
1. Read these instructions - All the safety and operating instructions should be read before the
appliance is operated.
2. Keep these instructions - The safety and operating instructions should be retained for future
3. Heed all warnings - All warnings on the appliance and in the operating instructions should
be adhered to.
4. Follow all instructions - All operating and use instructions should be followed.
5. Do not use this apparatus near water - for example near a bath tub, washbowl, kitchen
sink, laundry tub, in a wet basement or near a swimming pool, etc.
6. Clean only with a damp cloth. The appliance should be cleaned only as recommended by
7. Install in accordance with the manufacturers Instructions. Do not block any of the
ventilation openings. For example, the appliance should not be situated on a bed, sofa, rug,
or similar surface or placed in a built-in installation such as a bookcase or cabinet that may
impede the flow of air through the ventilation openings.
- 8 -