HP PP036AA#ABA User Manual
8. Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other
apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
9. Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience
receptacles, and the point where it exits from the apparatus.
10. Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding-type plug. A polarized
plug has two blades with one wider than the other. A grounding type plug has two blades and
a third grounding prong. The wide blade or the third prong is provided for your safety. If the
provided plug does not fit into your outlet, consult an electrician for replacement of the
11. Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
12. Use only with a cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table specified by the manufacturer, or sold
with the apparatus. When a cart is used, use caution when moving the cart/apparatus
combination to avoid injury from tip-over.
13. Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of time.
14. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus
has been damaged in any way such as power-supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has
been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to rain
or moisture, does not operate normally, or has been dropped.
- 9 -