How to mount the lens on the camera – Canon YJ12X6.5B IRS-A User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
§3. HOW TO MOUNT THE LENS ON THE CAMERA
3-1. MOUNTING THE LENS ON THE CAMERA
# Before mounting the lens on the camera, make sure that the camera’s power is
1. Position the camera horizontally or tilt it up slightly.
2. Turn the bayonet ring of the camera counterclockwise.
3. Remove the dust cap from the lens.
•)S(*(NOTE) :Once it has been removed,
keep the dust cap in a safe
place so that it will not be lost
4. Align the positioning pin on the lens
mount with the slot on the camera
mount and press the lens into the
camera mount surface.
5. Turn the bayonet ring clockwise until
the lens mount is firmly fixed in