First Alert HS-4700-S User Manual
Model HS-4700-S User's Manual
Start the client software, and select the Upgrade menu.
To upgrade the software:
1. Browse to and select the hard disk area. Press the OK button to view the hard
disk information, including hard disk model number, capacity, and connection
type. Make sure the correct hard disk is in the DVR.
Note: Make sure that the hard disk is the right one, or the dates in the hard
disk will be destroyed.
2. Click the checkbox next to "Delete the source file after upgrade?" to delete the
source file after upgrading.
3. Click the checkbox next to "Only ppgrade to USB Device" to input only the
upgrade file to the USB hard disk.
4. Select the upgrade file. Click the Browse button and the selected system file will
be input (R5104-SYS-*-*).
5. Input file: click the Input File button, and the system will input the file into the
6. Shut off the client software and quit the USB device. This way of quitting is
the same for the U disk or a portable hard disk.
7. Disconnect the USB cable.