Camera – Sharp SGH-I627 User Manual
Call History and press the
For more information, see “Managing your Call History” on
With the built-in camera of your phone, you can take photos or
record videos of people or events while on the move. Your phone
produces JPEG photos and 3GP videos.
From the Home screen, select Start
Camera and press the
key, or press and hold the Camera key
located on the right side of the handset.
When you access Camera mode, the image to be captured
Important!: There has to be at least 14Mb of memory left in order to take
photos. The largest image size is 4Mb.
Adjust the image to capture.
• Move the Volume key Up or Down to zoom in or out on your
• Move the Navigation key Up to access your viewfinder options.
• Move the Navigation key Down to access your timer options.
• Move the Navigation key Right to adjust the brightness of the
• Move the Navigation key Left to access your Macro options.
• Press the Menu soft key to access the camera options.
• Use the number keypad to adjust the image quickly.
to take a photo.
Press the Save soft key to save the photo.
The photo is saved to the location specified in the Default
Storage option. After saving the photo, the camera
automatically returns to Photo Preview mode.
Setting camera options
You can customize the camera settings. Once you change the
camera settings, the corresponding icons display at the top of the
photo preview screen.
On the preview screen, press the Menu soft key.
Camera Mode: switches to Camcorder mode.
Shooting Mode: changes the camera shooting mode.
Single Shot: takes a normal single shot.
Multi Shot: takes a series of stills. You should keep pressing the
camera key to take a series of stills (up to 9). If you do not keep
pressing the key, the multi shot will be stopped.
i627.book Page 69 Wednesday, February 18, 2009 3:26 PM