Sharp 32C230 User Manual
Dimension: 140 X 215 mm
Using the Video and Audio Input Terminals (Continued)
To watch video material playback
• Press the Remote’s INPUT button to select the VIDEO INPUT mode for the video equipment you
wish to play.
• The external VIDEO INPUT mode will change as follows each time the INPUT button is pressed.
• When the AV cables are connected to the VIDEO INPUT 3 and COMPONENT Y, P
simultaneously, the COMPONENT terminal has priority over the VIDEO terminal.
• INPUT mode can be selected by pressing either the CH 8 on the TV remote control when the TV is
set to the highest channel stored in memory, or by pressing the CH 9 when it is set to the lowest
• When connecting video or audio equipment to the television, be sure that the power is turned off in
order to prevent damage to either the television or the equipment being connected.
• The S-Video terminal has priority over the VIDEO terminal (IN 1). When you wish to use video equipment
connected to the VIDEO terminal (IN 1), unplug equipment connected to the S-VIDEO terminal.
• It is the intent of SHARP that this product be used in full compliance with the copyright law of the
United States and that prior permission be obtained from copyright owners whenever necessary.
• For detailed information on the connection and use of auxiliary equipment, refer to the instruction
manuals of the equipment being used.
• The connection cables/cords can be obtained from your local video store.
INPUT 3 (COMPONENT)
(Rear connection terminals of TV)
TO S-VIDEO OUTPUT
(When your video equipment
has an S-VIDEO output terminal).
To AUDIO OUTPUT (L)
To AUDIO OUTPUT (R)
To VIDEO OUTPUT
Video Equipment with Component
video (Component Color)
Output Terminals (Y, P
• COMPONENT terminals are DVD compatible, allows you to enjoy the highest quality playback
image than the image from IN 1 S-VIDEO terminal.
• The IN 1 S-VIDEO terminal is used to obtain a higher quality image by importing image signals.
• The S-VIDEO terminal is for the video image only. To receive an audio signal, connect the audio
cable to the IN 1 AUDIO terminals (left and right).
13/3/03, 12:33 PM