Important hints and instructions – FARBERWARE MIXER FSM126EM User Manual
CARAMEL CHOCOLATE CHUNK CHEESECAKE
1/4 cup butter, melted
3/4 cup quick rolled oats
3/4 cup walnuts, chopped
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Attach Beaters and mix together crust ingredients on Speed 5 for
23 minutes. Press into a 9-inch greased cheesecake pan. Bake crust as
directed. While crust is baking, prepare filling.
Yield: 12 servings
Bake Time: 18-20 minutes
24 oz. cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup brown sugar
2 tablespoons cornstarch
1/3 cup dark corn syrup
1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
3 large eggs, room temp.
1 egg yolk, room temperature
1 cup milk chocolate chips
Temperature and Bake Time:
350°F/177°C for 15 minutes then reduce to 200°F/93°C and bake for an
additional 1 hour.
Attach the Beaters and mix together cream cheese, brown sugar,
cornstarch, corn syrup and vanilla extract on Speed 5 for 2-3 minutes.
Add the eggs and yolk one at a time, beating after each addition on
Pour into the baked crust. Bake as directed.
Remove the cheesecake from the oven and sprinkle the chocolate chips
over the top. Return to the oven and bake for 5 minutes. Chill overnight.
Store in refrigerator.
IMPORTANT HINTS AND INSTRUCTIONS
• During first use of your Mixer, you may notice an odor from the
Motor. This is normal and will cease with continued operation.
• Never fill Mixing Bowl more than 1/2 full — the mixing action
will cause the ingredients to rise in the Mixing Bowl. Mix large
recipes in several batches.
• Do not attempt to knead more than 8 ounces of heavy dough or
batter (heavy cookie dough or candy batter) at one time.
• A self-protection circuit automatically switches the Mixer to
Standby Mode during overload. Reduce the amount of batter or
adjust the speed setting higher, to a more suitable setting. Press
the START/STOP Button to begin again.
• Always retract cord into Mixer Stand when operation is
completed and when storing Mixer.
• To prevent the possibility of severe personal injury and/or
damage to the Mixer, keep hands and utensils out of Mixing
Bowl during operation.
• Always be sure ON/OFF Button is OFF and Mixer is unplugged
before inserting or removing Beaters, Cookie Dough Hooks,
• Use the Whisk to stir/combine sauces and gravies, etc.
• Use the Whisk to whip potatoes, egg whites, cream; whip some
cake mixes, etc.
FBW_FSM126M_IB_2-8-04 08/02/2004 14:16 Page 21