Additional important safeguards – FARBERWARE MIXER FSM126EM User Manual
CHOCOLATE SUGAR COOKIES
5-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
2/3 cup cocoa
2 cups butter, softened
1-1/2 cups sugar
1 tablespoons vanilla extract sugar
Yield: 4 dozen cookies or 2 cookie bars
Bake Time: 12-15 minutes
Combine flour, baking powder and cocoa in a bowl and set aside. Attach
the Beaters and cream butter on Speed 5 for 2 minutes. Add sugar and
beat on Speed 5 for 2 minutes. Add eggs and vanilla and continue to mix
on Speed 5 for 2 minutes. Eject Beaters and attach Cookie Dough Hooks.
Add half of the flour mixture and beat on Speed 3, gradually adding
remaining flour mixture. Mix on Speed 3 for 2 minutes. Shape into
1-1/2inch balls and roll in sugar. Place onto a lightly greased cookie sheet
and bake as directed.
ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT SAFEGUARDS
1. All users of this appliance must read and understand this
Owner’s Manual before operating or cleaning this appliance.
2. The cord to this appliance should be plugged into a 120V AC
electrical outlet only.
3. Do not leave this appliance unattended during use.
4. If this appliance begins to malfunction during use, immediately
press the ON/OFF Button to turn the unit off and unplug the
cord. Do not use or attempt to repair the malfunctioning
5. If this appliance falls or accidentally becomes immersed in
water, unplug it immediately. Do not reach into the water!
Do not use this appliance after it has fallen into or becomes
immersed in water.
6. To reduce the risk of injury to persons or property, never use
this appliance in an unstable position.
7. Do not use this appliance for other than its intended use.
FBW_FSM126M_IB_2-8-04 08/02/2004 14:16 Page 5