Aria, Quick ref. g uide – LG Aria 186 User Manual
186/ 100/ 34E - DIGITAL KEY TELEPHONE SYSTEM USER GUIDE
Fixed Feature Buttons
● FLASH button may be used to terminate an outside call and
re-seize dial tone without having to hang up the handset.
● SPEED button provides you with access to speed dialing, save
number redial and last number redial.
● TRANS (TRANSFER) button is used to transfer an outside call
from a station to another.
● CALLBK (CALLBACK) button allows you to leave a callback
indication at a station that is busy, unattended, or in Do Not
● CONF button is used to establish conference calls.
● DND/FWD (Do Not Disturb/Forward) button allows you to
forward your calls to another destination, or make DND mode.
Quick Reference Guide for aria Digital Key Telephone
● MUTE button allows you to switch the built in microphone
on or off when using the speakerphone or the handset
microphone when using the handset.
● MON button enables you to make a phone call with-out
lifting handset. It turns the telephone on and off when using
● HOLD button enables you to place an outside caller on hold.
● REDIAL allows you to make last number redial and auto
call number redial.
● ▼ VOLUME ▲ bar allows you to adjust speakerphone and
● Press MON button.
● Press DND/FWD button (or dial 4 9) and dial the
- 0 : Follow me
- 1 : Unconditional
- 2 : Busy calls
- 3 : No answer calls
- 4 : Busy/no answer calls
- 5 : Station off-net
- 6 : Incoming outside line to off-net (
- 7 : DVU forward for no answer-1(after 4sec)
- 8 : DVU forward for no answer-2
(after predefined time)
- 9 : DVU forward for busy
- # : Cancel previous call forward
● Dial the station number or press DSS button or
intercom group where calls are forwarded.
(Confirmation tone is heard.)
Call Wait (Camp-on)
If you dial a busy station, you may alert it to your call.
● After receiving intercom busy tone, dial * or the last
digit of called station number or press DSS button.
● When the called party answers, consult with them
or hang up to transfer the call, if any.
● Call the desired party (internal or outside). When
called party answers, press CONF button.
● Add next conference party by selecting another
outside line or intercom station.
● When the party answers, press CONF button twice.
All parties are connected.
To terminate a conference,
The conference initiator should be actively in the
● Hang up, or press CONF button to finish the
conference (only for conference initiator).
Leaving a Message Waiting Indication
If you dial a station that is unattended or in Do
Not Disturb, you can leave a message waiting
● Dial the desired intercom station. Busy tone or
DND tone is heard.
● Press CALLBK button (or dial * 6 6). The called
button LED will flash.
To answer a Message Waiting Indication,
● Press flashing CALLBK button (or dial * 6 7) and
the station that
left message will be signaled with tone ringing.
● If called station does not answer, press the
CALLBK button once to leave a message.
Placing an Outside Call on Hold
While connected to an outside line,
● Press HOLD/SAVE button.
- Once for system hold
- Twice for exclusive hold
● Reverse if hold preference is programmed to
● Press HOLD/SAVE button.
Last Number Redial
The last dialed number on an outside line is saved.
● Press REDIAL button. Or,
● Press SPEED button and dial *
uick Ref. G