Speaker system connections, Installation and setup – LG LH-T755 User Manual
Installation and Setup
To mount the speaker on the
1. For Front or Rear Speaker : Remove the speaker
from the stand (Follow steps 1-3 of “To change the
For Center Speaker : Remove the 4 screws from
2. For Front or Rear Speakers :Disconnect the
speaker cable from the terminal on the bottom of
the round board.
3. For Front or Rear Speaker : Connect the speaker
cable to the appropriate terminal on the bottom of
4. For Front or Rear Speaker : Close the bottom
cover of the speaker.
5. For Front or Rear Speaker : Fix the bottom cover
of the speaker with the 2 screws.
6. For Front or Rear Speakers : Close the small
7. Fix the bracket on the speaker using the 2 screws.
8. Drive 2 screws in the wall for speaker and then
hook the speaker over them.
Speaker System Connections
Connect the SYSTEM to the SYSTEM CONNECTOR
rear of the Active Subwoofer Speaker, using the
supplied System cable.
Connect the speakers using the supplied speaker
To obtain the best possible surround sound, adjust the
speaker parameters (volume, distance, etc.).
Be sure to match the speaker cable to the
appropriate terminal on the components: + to + and
– to –.
If the cables are reversed, the sound will be
distorted and will lack base.
If you use front speakers with low maximum input
rating, adjust the volume carefully to avoid
excessive output on the speakers.