Transmission / receiving protocol, 38 transmission / receiving protocol – LG 47VL10 User Manual
CONTROLLING THE MULTIPLE PRODUCT
[Command1][Command2][ ][Set ID][ ][Data][Cr]
* [Command 1]: First command. (k, j, m, d, f, x)
* [Command 2]: Second command.(a to u)
* [Set ID]: Set up the Set ID number of product.
range : 01H to 63H. by setting '0', server can control all products.
* In case of operating with more than 2 sets using set ID as '0' at the same time, it should not be checked the ack
message. Because all sets will send the ack message, so it's impossible the check the whole ack messages.
* [DATA]: To transmit command data.
Transmit 'FF' data to read status of command.
* [Cr]: Carriage Return (ASCII code '0 x 0 D')
* [ ]: ASCII code Space (0 x 20)
[Command2][ ][Set ID][ ][OK][Data][x]
* The Product transmits ACK (acknowledgement) based on this format when receiving normal data. At this time,
if the data is data read mode, it indicates present status data. If the data is data write mode, it returns the data of
the PC computer.
[Command2][ ][Set ID][ ][NG][Data][x]
* If there is error, it returns NG
Transmission / Receiving protocol