Oday screen, Today screen – Panasonic RG4-E02 User Manual
You can access the
Today screen from any menu
by pressing the
End key. Important information such
as date, time, status indicators, appointments and
profile are displayed on the
Today screen. You can
open a program directly by selecting the relevant icon
and pressing the
NOTE: Access the Settings > Personal >
Today menu to change the Today screen
1. Title bar
2. Displays the time and date.
3. Displays the name of your wireless service
4. Owner information
5. Tap to read new text messages.
6. Display tasks.
7. Displays appointments.
8. Display Device lock status
9. Displays the connection status indicators.
10. Command bar. The name of this button is dynamic
and depends on previous activity on the phone.