Important safety instructions – Yamaha PDM-1 User Manual
Important Safety Instructions
1) Read these instructions.
All the safety and operating instructions should be read before the appliance is operated.
2) Keep these instructions.
The safety and operating instructions should be retained for future reference.
3) Heed all warnings.
All warnings on the appliance and in the operating instructions should be adhered to.
4) Follow all instructions.
All operating and use instructions should be followed.
5) Do not use this apparatus near water.
For example, near a bathtub, wash bowl, kitchen sink, or laundry tub, in a wet basement, or near a swimming pool, and
6) Clean only with dry cloth.
Do not use liquid cleaners or aerosol cleaners. Use a dry cloth for cleaning.
7) Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
Slots and Openings in the cabinet are provided for ventilation and to ensure reliable operation of the product and to
protect it from overheating. The openings should never be blocked by placing the product on a bed, sofa, rug, or other
8) Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers)
that produce heat.
This product should not be placed in a built-in installation such as a bookcase or rack unless proper ventilation is
provided or the manufacturer’s instructions have been adhered to.
9) Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding-type plug. A polarized plug has two blades with one wider
than the other. A grounding type plug has two blades and a third grounding prong. The wide blade or the third prong are
provided for your safety. If the provided plug does not fit into your outlet, consult an electrician for replacement of the
10) Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point
where they exit from the apparatus.
11) Only use attachments / accessories specified by the Manufacturer.
12) Use only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table specified by the manufacturer, or sold with the
apparatus. When a cart is used, use caution when moving the cart / apparatus combination to avoid
injury from tip-over.
Quick stops, excessive force, and uneven surfaces may cause the appliance and cart combination
13) Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of time.
This will prevent damage to the product due to lightning and power-line surges.
14) Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus has been damaged in any
way, such as power-supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus,
the apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally, or has been dropped.
15) To prevent electric shock, ensure the grounding pin on the AC cord power plug is securely connected.