JJC RM-E7 User Manual
Jjc rm-e7 infrared remote control instruction
JJC RM-E7 Infrared Remote Control Instruction
Thank you for purchasing JJC RM-E7 Infrared Remote Control, For the best performance,
please read this instruction carefully before use.
z To use RM-E7 Remote Control
1. For the first time use, please pull out the plastic separator (if your remote control
has it) at the battery holder.
2. Mount the camera on a tripod (recommended) or place the camera on a stable,
3. Press the button and rotate main command dial until (delayed remote) or (quick
response remote) is displayed in the control panel.
4. Aim the transmitter on the remote control at the infrared receiver on the camera
(usually within +/- 20 degree of the lens axis, from the left to the right and from the
top to the bottom) and press the shutter-release button on the remote control
(when using the remote outdoors, make sure that the subject is not backlit and
that the line of site between the transmitter and the infrared receiver is not blocked
by the lens or other obstacles).
5. How the camera focuses and shoots depends on the option selected for your
camera's custom setting. For further information, check your camera's manual.
6. Infrared cannot be seen by human eyes. So you will see no visible light from the
LED on the front end of the remote control when operating.
z To Replace the Battery
Copyright of JJC Technology Company