Playing a divx movie file, Operation – LG LHT754 User Manual
Playing a DivX Movie file
Using this DVD/CD Receiver you can play DivX disc.
1. Insert a disc and close the tray. The MOVIE menu
appears on the TV screen.
to select a folder and then press
ENTER. A list of files in the folder appears. If you
are in a file list and want to return to the Folder list,
buttons on the Remote Control to
and press ENTER.
3. If you want to view a particular file, press
to highlight a file and press ENTER or PLAY.
4. Press STOP to exit.
Notice for displaying the Divx subtitle
If the subtitle does not display properly during playback,
press and hold S-TITLE for about 3 seconds then press
S-TITLE to select another language code until the
subtitle is displayed properly
Press MENU to move to the next page.
On a CD with MP3/WMA, JPEG and MOVIE file,
you can switch MUSIC, PHOTO and MOVIE menu.
Press TITLE, and MUSIC, PHOTO and MOVIE
word on top of the menu is highlighted.
Be sure to select “SUBTITLE ON” mode by
pressing the subtitle file every time before playing a
DivX file .
When the subtile has more than two languages in
the file, original subtile is only available.
You can not adjust sound mode and VIRTUAL
sound during the DivX file playing.
Movie Folder 1
Movie Folder 2
Movie Folder 3
Movie Folder 4
Movie Folder 5
Movie Folder 6
Movie Folder 7
Movie Folder 8
DivX disc compatibility with this player is limited
• Available resolution size of the DivX file is under
800x600 (W x H) pixel.
• The file name of the DivX subtitle is available by
• If there is impossible code to express in the DivX
file, it may be displayed as " _ " mark on the
• If the number of the screen frame is over 30
per 1 second, this unit may not operate
• If the video and audio structure of recorded
files are not interleaved, either video or audio
Playable DivX file
• ".avi ", ".mpg ", ".mpeg ", ".divx"
Playable Subtitle format
Playable Codec format
• "DIVX3.xx ", "DIVX4.xx ", "DIVX5.xx ",
"MP43 ", "3IVX ".
Playable Audio format
"AC3 ", "DTS ", "PCM ", "MP3 ", "WMA ".
• Sampling frequency: within 32 - 48 kHz (MP3),
within 24 - 48kHz (WMA)
• Bit rate: within 32 - 320kbps (MP3),
40 - 192kbps (WMA)