Reference – LG LHT754 User Manual
Radio stations cannot
be tuned in.
The Remote Control
does not work
The front panel
display is too dim.
• The antenna is positioned or connected
• The signal strength of the stations is too
weak (when tuning in with automatic
• No stations have been preset or preset
stations have been cleared (when
tuning by scanning preset stations).
• The Remote Control is not pointed at the
remote sensor of the DVD/CD Receiver.
• The Remote Control is too far from the
• There is an obstacle in the path of the
Remote Control and the DVD/CD
• The batteries in the Remote Control are
• Nothing is displayed on the front panel
• Connect the antenna securely.
• Adjust the antennas and connect an
external antenna if necessary.
• Tune in the station manually.
• Preset the stations (page 23).
• Point the Remote Control at the Remote
Sensor of the DVD/CD Receiver.
• Use the Remote Control within about 23
ft (7 m).
• Remove the obstacle.
• Replace the batteries with new ones.
• Press DIMMER on the Remote Control.