GE ZIFS240PLSS User Manual
ZIFI240PII – GE Monogram Fresh-Food Refrigerator Module
(Custom panel required)
ZIFS240PSS – GE Monogram Fresh-Food Refrigerator Module
For answers to your Monogram,
appliance questions, visit our website at
GEAppliances.com or call GE Answer Center
Dimensions and Specifications (in inches)
The cutout depth must be 24"
The cutout dimensions shown allow for a full door swing and access
to the pull-out racks when installed as a built-in.
• The Fresh-Food Refrigerator can be free-standing.
• The stainless steel model ZIFS240PSS can be installed flush with
standard cabinetry. ZIFI240PII with custom panel will project
forward 1-3/4" of adjacent 24" deep base cabinets.
• Note: Door swing is not reversible.
• A 120 volt 60Hz., 15 or 20 amp power supply is required. An
individual property grounded branch circuit or circuit breaker is
recommended. Install a properly grounded 3-prong electrical
receptacle recessed into the back wall as shown. Electrical
must be located on rear wall as shown. Note: GFI (ground fault
interrupter) is not recommended.
23-3/4" Stainless Steel
24-7/8" Framed Models
26" Stainless Steel
Note: If installing between frameless
cabinets, a 1/2" wide filler strip or side panel
may be required. The filler strip will act as a
spacer between the door case and adjacent cabinet
and will prevent interference with cabinet door swing.
The width of the opening must include filler panels.
All models are factory set for a 110° door swing.
For a minimum 90° door swing:
• Allow 4" min. clearance to wall on the hinge side for Stainless
• Allow 4-1/2" min. clearance to wall on the hinge side for models
with a custom panel and custom handle.
For a full 110° door swing:
• Allow 14" min. clearance to wall on the hinge side for Stainless
• Allow 16" min. clearance to wall on the hinge side for models with
a custom panel and custom handle.
Models with a Custom
Specification Revised 7/05