Installation instructions – NewAir PORTABLE AIR CONDITIONER AC 12000E User Manual
Installing the Exhaust Hose and Window Kit:
Wall or Window
1. Open the window and insert the window kit into the open gap.
2. Close the window until the window kit is held securely. This technique may also be
used for sash windows.
3. Fit the exhaust hose into the exhaust air outlet located on the back of the air
4. Attach one end of the hose adapter onto the exhaust hose.
5. Attach the other end of the hose adapter to the window kit.