For inquiries and information, Copyrights and trademarks – Sony BDP-S560 User Manual
For Inquiries and Information
Printed in Malaysia
– How can I find the SSID and security key (WEP or WPA key) of my wireless LAN router?
Visit Sony website:
– I do not know whether my wireless LAN router is compatible with Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS).
– I cannot find the instruction manuals of the wireless LAN router.
Consult the manufacturer of the wireless LAN router.
– I am not sure whether my Wi-Fi network is secure.
– How can I show the Wi-Fi network list on my PC?
Refer to “Check Your Wi-Fi Network and Wireless LAN Router Type” on page first.
For more details, see Microsoft® Windows® Help.
Copyrights and trademarks
“Wi-Fi®” is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
“Wi-Fi Protected Setup™” is a trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
Microsoft, Windows and Windows Vista are either registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or
Printed on 70% or more recycled paper using VOC (Volatile Organic Compound)-free vegetable oil based ink.