Setup – Nyrius ARIES Matrix User Manual
- 10 -
6 5 4 3 2 1
6 5 4 3 2 1
1. Each infrared (IR) sensor extender should be in front each HD
device(s) you are using.
2. When the infrared (IR) sensor extender is connected, it relays
infrared commands from your remote control to the device.
Allowing you to control your AV devices by pointing your
remote control to the TV instead of to your AV equipment.
3. If remote extender is unresponsive, point transmitter/
receiver remote control at either transmitter or receiver and
press IR button on remote to select a different frequency
Interference may come from other wireless devices using a 5GHz band. If
this occurs, press CHANNEL button 2 times to change the wireless channel.
• If connection is not established after a few seconds, the signal
might be lost or the transmitter is out of range.
• Verify the range and adjust or shorten the distance between
your HDTV and the transmitter & receiver.
• The maximum video transmission range for 1080p content
(EXTEND MODE off) is up to 66 feet in line of sight (LOS);
• The maximum video transmission range for 1080i content
(EXTEND MODE on) is up to 100 feet (Line of Sight). The
minimum range is 6.5 feet.