NITECORE Sens AA User Manual
User manual, Features, Dimensions
• CREE XP-G (R5) LED
• Maximum output of up to 120 lumens
• Highly effective current circuit board
• High efficiency circuit enables maximum runtime of up to 60 hours
• 3 presetted brightness levels
• Active dimming system with auto-adjust function
• Soft turn-on mode and low illumination for everyday usage
• Convenient one-handed operation
• Board voltage circuit, compatible with primary or rechargeable Li-on
• Reverse polarity protection
• Equipped with integrated lens
• Constructed from aerospace grade aluminum alloy
• Type III military grade hard anodizing
• Special-made rhombic knurling for better grip
• Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (2 meters submersible)
• Tail stand ability
Length: 81mm (3.2”)
Head Diameter: 19.8mm (0.78”)
Tail Diameter: 17.5mm (0.7”)
Weight: 26g (0.92oz)(without battery)
When the flashlight is turned on from off:
• Flashlight will enter high output level when the head is parallel to the floor
• Flashlight will enter medium output level when the head is at 45 degrees
• Flashlight will enter low output level when the head is pointing straight down
Thanks for purchasing NITECORE!
The stated data has been
measured in accordance with
the international flashlight
ANSI/NEMA FL1, using one
high quality AA Ni-Mh
rechargeable battery (1.2V,
2500mAh) under laboratory
conditions. The data may
vary in real-world use due to
different battery usage or
SYSMAX Industry Co.,Ltd.
Address： Rm1407-08, Glorious Tower, 850 East Dongfeng Road,
Guangzhou, China 510600
Brightness & Runtime
(Peak Beam Intensity)
(Waterproof AND Submersible)
ALL-ROUND Flashlight Expert
Key chain, spare O-ring
Please follow our facebook for more info: NITECORE Flashlights
Primary AA battery
Rechargeable AA battery
Primary AA Lithium battery
Primary LiFePO4 battery
Rechargeable Li-ion battery
Insert one AA battery or other compatible batteries
Always ensure batteries are inserted with the positive (+) ends pointing toward
the flashlight head. If incorrectly installed, the flashlight will not work.
Turn ON: Rotate the head of the flashlight in a clockwise direction to turn it on.
Turn OFF: Rotate the head of the flashlight in a counter-clockwise direction to
turn it off.
1. Each time you turn on the flashlight, the SENS AA built-in acceleration
sensor can detect the angle and switch to the appropriate brightness level
2. After the lights is powered on, the sensor will shut off to avoid brightness
changing when the user changes the flashlight angle.
Active Dimming Technology
With the flashlight switched off, turn on the light with the head pointed straight
up. The light will access the active dimming function immediately. An
acceleration sensor is built in the SENS AA flashlight, which can continuously
detect the angle of the light and work with the light’s mico-computer to select
the appropriate output. For example, when it detects a horizontal position, the
built-in micro-computer will assume a higher output is appropriate and increase
output to illuminate a longer distance. When it detects a vertical position,
micro-computer will decrease output so to save battery life, extending runtime
of SENS up to 5-8 times.
1. When the flashlight switches from low to high level, the output will increase
momentarily, allowing the user to observe distant targets.
2. After the flashlight switches from low to high level, the brightness will
decrease slowly to allow the user’s eyes to adapt.
Clean the threads twice a year with a clean cloth and coat with silicone grease.
All NITECORE® products are warranted for quality. DOA / defective products
can be exchanged for replacement though a local distributor/dealer within the
14 days of purchase. After 14 days, all defective / malfunctioning NITECORE®
products will be repaired free of charge for a period of 18 months from the date
of purchase. After 18 months, a limited warranty applies, covering the cost of
labor and maintenance, but not the cost of accessories or replacement parts.
The warranty is nullified in all of the following situations:
1. The product(s) is/are broken down, reconstructed and/or modified by
2. The product(s) is/are damaged through improper use.
3. The product(s) is/are damaged by leakage of batteries.
For the latest information on NITECORE® products and services, please
contact your national NITECORE® distributor or send an email to